Byfleet Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Latest News: Redesignation of Byfleet Residents' Neighbourhood Forum Approved
Byfleet Residents' Neighbourhood Forum (BRNF) was designated in February 2014 to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for the Byfleet Neighbourhood Area. As a Neighbourhood Forum has a lifespan of five years, the Forum designation had expired in February 2019. At a Council meeting on 2 December 2021, the Council approved the redesignation of the Forum for a further five years from 2 December 2021.
The application which was approved can be accessed below:
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended), the following details must be published:
- Name of neighbourhood forum: 'Byfleet Residents' Neighbourhood Forum'
- Copy of the updated written constitution can be found in Appendix B of the application to re-designate (linked above).
- Name of the neighbourhood area to which the designation relates: 'Byfleet Neighbourhood Area'
- Contact details for at least one member of the Forum: Fiona Syrett (Chair), 3 Fullerton Way,
Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7TD, Email: [email protected]
Now that the designation is made, no other organisation or body may be designated for the Byfleet Neighbourhood Area until the designation expires or is withdrawn.
Designation of the Byfleet Neighbourhood Area and Byfleet Residents' Neighbourhood Forum, 2014
Woking Borough Council agreed at its meeting on 13 February 2014 to designate the area shown on the map below as the 'Byfleet Neighbourhood Area' for the purposes of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan by Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum, under Section 61G(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended). The Neighbourhood Area is not designated as a business area under Section 61H(1) of the Act as it is not primarily or wholly business in nature. The Council also agreed to designate the Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum for the purposes of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan for this area.
The relevant designation information is set out below:
- Name of the Neighbourhood Area: Byfleet Neighbourhood Area
- Map of the Neighbourhood Area: Map
- Relevant body: Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum
- Copy of the written constitution of the Neighbourhood Forum: see here
- Contact details for a member of the Neighbourhood Forum: Mr John E Bond, 41 Mowbray Avenue, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7PF. Tel: 01932 343351.
A link to the Forum website can be found here.