Byfleet Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Woking Borough Council agreed at its meeting on 13 February 2014 to designate the area shown on the map below as the 'Byfleet Neighbourhood Area' for the purposes of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan by Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum, under Section 61G(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended). The Neighbourhood Area is not designated as a business area under Section 61H(1) of the Act as it is not primarily or wholly business in nature. The Council also agreed to designate the Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum for the purposes of preparing a Neighbourhood Development Plan for this area.
The relevant designation information is set out below:
- Name of the Neighbourhood Area: Byfleet Neighbourhood Area
- Map of the Neighbourhood Area: Map
- Relevant body: Byfleet Residents Neighbourhood Forum
- Copy of the written constitution of the Neighbourhood Forum: see here
- Contact details for a member of the Neighbourhood Forum: Mr John E Bond, 41 Mowbray Avenue, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7PF. Tel: 01932 343351.
A link to the Forum website can be found here.